A Ritual for Scrying with the Spirits of Dinosaurs
You will need:
- A clean vessel, bowl, or cup
- UFO Water
- Incense (preferably copal or amber, or a conifer derivative)
- Amber (preferably containing an insect)
- Dinosaur fossils
- A liquid form of petroleum or petroleum byproduct. Some examples:
Lubricants like WD-40
Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly)
Artificial Colors: Yellow #5 (Tartrazine), Red #40 (Allura Red AC), and Blue #1 (Brilliant Blue FCF)
BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole) and BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene)
TBHQ (Tertiary Butylhydroquinone)Propylene Glycol
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- Light your candles and incense and prepare your room accordingly.
- Place the vessel on a flat surface, surrounded by the fossils/amber/etc.
- Fill the vessel with UFO water (not too full).
- While your question in mind, slowly pour (or scatter, if you’re using a dry product like crumbled Flamin’ Hot Cheetoes) some of the petroleum product onto the surface of the water, reciting the following:
“In the name of Ascalabus, in the name of Abas, in the name of Sobek of the River, I invite you, saurian spirits! Speak to me, speak to me, grant me the wisdom and knowledge of your people, tell me what I wish to know. Great and ancient ancestors [here you could include the specific name of a dinosaur species], I call upon you to visit me, your humble descendant.”
- [Optional] If you have some amber, rub it vigorously to generate an electric charge, and place it in the vessel.
- Breathe over the vessel and say, “I call upon the spirit of amber and the spirit of breath, I invoke the great names of power MNASH MNASH MNANE MNANT, MNASH MNASH MNANT MNANE PHONI PHONT. Let the darkness fade and come into the light; let the light appear!”
- As the oil etc. settles, begin scrying; peer into the bowl and look for images in the oil, or in the mind’s eye, until you have a reply to your question.
- Once your question has or hasn’t been answered to your satisfaction, recite the following: “Thanks to you, great ancestors, aerial friends from so long ago. I dismiss you into the peace of eternity.”
- [Optional] Pour the water/oil/amber into a mason jar which can then be sealed and used for dinosaur scrying in the future.